Nearly half a million people will venture to Circleville this week for The Official Circeville Pumpkin Show. Whether you’re looking to see 1,000-lb pumpkins or the world’s largest pumpkin pie, this festival is sure to get you in the fall spirit.
What to expect
The star of the show is the giant pumpkins, which are judged on appearance and size. Browse some of 2022’s largest pumpkins to know what to expect.
Other events throughout the festival include:
- A 5K race
- Carnival rides and food trucks
- A pumpkin pie eating contest for adults and kids
- Live music from bands and DJs
- Parades for pets, babies, and bands
- Craft demonstrations and giant pumpkin carvings
- Baked goods like pumpkin rolls, bread, donuts, and cake.
- An art show with fall and pumpkin-themed designs.
Browse the full event schedule.
Here’s the need-to-know info before the show:
- The festival continues today through Saturday, Oct. 21, open each day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Use the pumpkin show map to find the location of the show, parade route, and restroom locations.
- Admission is free for all.
- Parking guides and shuttle services are available.
Bonus: Use the live streaming webcam to see what’s happening at the Pumpkin Show.