Breaking down Breakaway
The annual festival will take place at the Historic Crew Stadium — One Black and Gold Blvd. — Friday, Aug. 25 + Saturday, Aug. 26.
The Friday headliners feature EDM artists with millions of Spotify listeners:
- Flume — A Grammy Award-winning DJ with hits like “Never Be like You.”
- Chris Lake — A Grammy-nominated DJ known for songs like “Only One.”
Catch the following artists in action on Saturday:
- Zedd — A Grammy Award-winning DJ with chart-topping songs like “Clarity,” “Break Free,” and “The Middle.”
- Porter Robinson — Known for his biggest single “Ghost Voices,” which earned him a Grammy nomination.
Other acts will play throughout the two-day festival as well, including rapper Bryce Vine and electronic artist Disco Lines.
Two-day tickets + individual day tickets are available. Parking passes can also be purchased in advance.
Wondering about WonderBus?
The three-day music festival is hitting The Lawn at CAS — 2540 Olentangy River Rd. — Friday, Aug. 25-Sunday, Aug. 27. Here’s who you can see taking the stage each day:
- Friday: Pitbull will headline, with opening acts like Sean Kingston.
- Saturday: Demi Lovato will lead the show, and other artists like Oliver Tree and Chelsea Cutler are openers.
- Sunday: CAAMP, the Columbus-based band, will close out the weekend.
Tickets are still available for individual days or the entire weekend. On-site parking is $40 and cash-only. Reserve your parking pass in advance. Bonus: Bookmark this festival map so you can navigate the lawn.