Franklin Park Conservatory will shine a little brighter at night, and it’s thanks to 100+ hand-carved pumpkins.
Pumpkins Aglow is back from now until Sunday, Oct. 29 for family-friendly late nights at the Conservatory. The events run from 5-9 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday + 5-10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Here’s what else is glowing on:
- New displays have landed this year, such as a pumpkin tunnel light show + an alien invasion.
- Familiar favorites will be on site, including the Pumpkin House + gardening skeleton.
- This coincides with Harvest Blooms, which adds a larger-than-life cornucopia filled with pumpkins and gourds.
- Kids activities are in the Pergola in the Grand Mallway, and range from $3-$4 per craft.
- Plan ahead and check out the fall color report for the plants and leaves.