If you’ve been on the rocks about where to go for happy hour deals around Columbus, we have ten restaurants across five suburbs that are worth a shot. 🥂
📍 The Short North
Forno Kitchen + Bar, 721 N. High St.
- Happy hour in this Short North spot is Monday-Friday from 4-6 p.m. with half-priced draft beer, cocktails, and wine by the glass.
- Pro tip: The Forno pizzas (a fan favorite) are also half-off during happy hour.
Marcella’s Short North, 615 N. High St.
- Indulge in the half-priced happy hour deals with sangria by the glass, cocktails, beer, and wine pours up to $9 every Monday-Friday from 4-6 p.m.
- Pro tip: Antipasta, cheeses, cured meats, pizzas, appetizers, soups, and salads are also half-off during happy hour.
Grandview Cafe, 1455 W. 3rd Ave.
- Enjoy happy hour Monday-Friday from 2-6 p.m. with $4 draft beers, select spirits, and select wines.
- Pro tip: Daily specials are also available, including $10 bottles of select wine on Mondays.
Rye River Social, 955 W. 5th Ave.
- Try five discounted featured cocktails every Tuesday-Friday from 4-6 p.m. including the “Easy Breezy” with Watershed vodka + “The Honeymoon” with Bacardi and pineapple juice.
- Pro tip: If you’re going to a local event, show your ticket and your happy hour will be extended until 7 p.m.
Tucci’s, 35 N. High St.
- Happy hour is Monday-Friday from 3-6 p.m. with $2 off draft beers, signature cocktails, and glasses of wine.
- Pro tip: The house made meatball + cold dip duo are $7 each during happy hour.
Mezzo, 12 W. Bridge St.
- Sunday-Friday from 4-6 p.m. is happy hour with $10 bottles of house wine, $4 glasses of wine, $7 well cocktails, and $1 off all beers and ciders.
- Pro tip: Pizzas are half-off during happy hour with gluten-free crusts available.
📍 German Village
Club 185, 185 E. Livingston Ave.
- The happy hour menu is available Monday-Friday from 4-7 p.m. with half-off drafts, $6 glasses of wine, $2 domestics, and $2.50 wells.
- Pro tip: Happy hour food specials include $5 veggie quesadillas + $7 tiger shrimp.
Alpine Restaurant & Bar, 525 S. 4th St.
- Monday-Friday from 5-6 p.m. is happy hour with half-liter German drafts for only $6.
- Pro tip: The food menu primarily consists of German cuisine.
📍 Upper Arlington
Hudson 29 Upper Arlington, 1600 W. Lane Ave.
- Happy hour is Monday-Friday from 4-6 p.m. + Saturday-Sunday from 3-5 p.m. with $7 select glasses of wine and $8 select cocktails.
- Pro tip: Select sushi rolls, dips, flatbreads, and ribs are also discounted during happy hour.
Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar, 3150 Tremont Rd.
- Sip on happy hour drink deals Monday-Friday from 3-6 p.m. + Saturday-Sunday from 1-4 p.m. with discounted cocktails, wine, and beer.
- Pro tip: Small bites range from $5-$10 during happy hour.