When it comes to fall shows, we’re thinking Lincoln (Theatre).
The local theater — located at 769 Long St. — announced its full fall lineup, which includes two series: Club Lincoln and Backstage. Let’s take a look at what both have to offer.
This is a concert series that offers the chance to be seated on-stage during performances by local artists. Shows start at 7 p.m. and tickets are $22.
- Jae Esquire & The Last of the Outside Generation | Friday, Sept. 15 | Go through the history of hip-hop with spoken word, rap, and dance.
- Jordidge | Friday, Nov. 17 | Listen to the soulful sounds of this local LGBTQ+ artist.
- Che’Marie & Valorie Boyer | Friday, Dec. 14 | Listen to a fusion of holiday music + Africanism, soul, and gospel.
Join the club on the second floor ballroom performance space for an intimate experience. Shows start at 8 p.m. and tickets are $22.
- Ladies of Lincoln | Friday, Oct. 20 | These beloved queens will perform solo and group songs that are empowering and uplifting.
- The Gift Exchange with Javier Sanchez | Friday, Oct. 27 | Prepare for an interactive show that promises to inspire from an award-winning author, performer, filmmaker, and more.
- A Christmas Concert with Quan Howell | Friday, Dec. 8 | Enjoy a traditional holiday music experience from a nationally recognized performer.