Table of Contents
When it comes to Columbus, there’s always something to do and there’s always something new. Here are eight new spots that have recently opened or are coming soon to CBUS.
Food scene 🍔
- Bubbly Hall will hold its grand opening on Wed., Dec. 14 at 6031 Central College Rd. in New Albany. Guests at the food hall can find vendors like Just Chicken and Mr. Hummus Grill & Pizza throughout 15,000 sqft of interior space and 7,000 sqft of patio dining.
- Mjomii Artisan Dessert House will open its first brick and mortar in mid-November at Carriage Place Shopping Center. They are currently selling their French macarons in Kitty Bubble Café, a new cat lounge on High Street.
- The Mercury Diner will open on Thurs., Nov. 17 at 621 Parsons Ave. as an outer space-themed diner.
- Esco Restaurant & Tapas, founded by Grammy-award winning rapper 2-Chainz, is expected to open at 31 E. Gay St. downtown this year as they are currently hiring.
- Amazon Style, the second-ever clothing store by Amazon, opened Tuesday at Easton. The tech-savvy store features an interactive fitting room where shoppers can use a touch screen to request more items to try on.
- Common Thread, a culmination of seven clothing and decor shops on S. Third Street, opened last week. From Alex Vinash New York to Daniel Russo Home, there’s something for everyone.
- Pickle & Chill, the highly anticipated space with indoor and outdoor pickleball courts + a food and beverage lounge, will open its first six indoor courts next month at 800 W. Henderson Rd.
- X-Golf Columbus, a 7,000-sqft indoor golf simulator lounge, is expected to open in the coming months in the Grandview Yard with a full-service kitchen and bar, leagues, tournaments, golf lessons, and space for private parties.