The scenic igloos with intimate, changeable remote control lighting overlook downtown Dublin and include blankets, space heaters, a lounge-style center table, full menu availability, and a server to meet all your needs for the night.
We thought the igloos were cozy, personable, and a fun seasonal experience to enjoy with a small group.
Rates to reserve an igloo vary by day of the week, size of the group, and whether you choose the two-hour or three-hour experience.
Want to skip the igloo and dine inside? The indoor atmosphere at VASO has dim lighting and a variety of seating options. Reservations can be made online.
The menu has a variety of Spanish small plates that are great for sharing. We tried the following dishes:
- Brazilian cheese bread bites — These cheesy, garlicky bread balls are an easy, classic shareable.
- Margherita flatbread — The flatbread was slightly sweet with adequate cheese and sauce.
- General Cy’s chicken — Of everything we ordered, this dish could serve the most people with generous helpings. The chicken had a spicy kick to it + was our favorite dish of the night.
- Sloppy fish tacos — Two blackened mahi tacos are served with a side of tortilla chips, great for splitting with a date.
- Garlic tiger shrimp — The shrimp was large and flavorful, served in a sauce with pickled shishito peppers.
We sipped on two house cocktails as well:
- Grow a Pear — This drink was sweet with apricot, ginger, and lemon.
- Oh My Gourd — Made with butternut squash and vanilla, we also tasted hints of spice in this seasonal drink.