The North Market has been in Columbus for 145 years and brings top merchants for local food, drinks, flowers, and gifts. Check out the offerings at both CBUS locations.
North Market Downtown, 59 Spruce St.
Established in 1876, this location operates seven days a week with a variety of local merchants.
- If you’re a bread-lover, try Block’s Bagels or Brezel with hand-rolled Bavarian pretzels
- To satisfy your sweet tooth, check out American Nut Company, The Pastry Factory, and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- They have the meats — Park Street Poultry & Games + Saddleberk provide high quality cuts
- If you’re vegan, be sure to stop by Willowbeez SoulVeg for homemade vegan soul food
- Not hungry? Stop by Market Blooms for fresh flowers + the opportunity to create your own bouquet
Pro tip: The North Market Downtown has its own parking lot, and you can validate your ticket on weekdays with any inside merchants to park for free during your first hour.
North Market Bridge Park, 6750 Longshore St.
This is a newer location in the heart of Dublin. Some of the same merchants are available at both locations, but you can also find new vendors in Dublin like:
- The Pit BBQ Grille with homemade barbecue sauce and dishes like deep fried Polish sausage
- The Little Kitchen, a plant-based eatery with smoothie bowls, yogurt parfaits, and buffalo chickpea salads + wraps
- Pasta Ditoni’s, which features classic Italian pasta dishes
- BREaD Bakery + Cafe, a bread assortment spot with French baguettes, ciabattas, sourdough loaves, and croissants
- Bake Me Happy, which is a gluten-free bakery with a variety of desserts
Pro tips: All parking garages and street parking in the Bridge Park neighborhood are free + North Market Bridge Park is included in Dublin’s DORA (designated outdoor refreshment area).