Chophouse 614 has taken over Urban’s Chophouse, and along with a new name comes a new menu and atmosphere. Plus, a new members-only lounge opened right next door called Privé Lounge, and we took an exclusive visit to the High Street spots to sample food and drink items and check out the venues.
Located at 1079 N. High St., Chophouse 614 is open Monday-Thursday from 4-10 p.m. + Friday-Saturday from 4-11 p.m. The restaurant follows a business casual dress code.
- The atmosphere — With windows lining High Street and large chandeliers throughout, the atmosphere was bright, light, and elegant with hints of pink.
- Food details — With steaks, flatbreads, and sushi, the menu has something for everyone. We sampled the truffle lobster mac and cheese, and it will definitely have us going back for more.
- Drink details — A variety of signature cocktails are available, including the Chophouse Punch made with Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom and Fever-Tree club soda.
The lounge will be holding their official grand opening on Sat., Oct. 8 + will be open to guests who choose to purchase a membership. Different membership options for the private lounge offer guaranteed reservations to Chophouse 614, a complimentary luxury car service to drive guests within three miles of the lounge, and access to private events.
- The atmosphere — The lounge is fancy, chic, and per the owner, geared towards adults. There is bar seating, tables, and private booths throughout.
- Food details — While food is not available at Privé, guests will be encouraged to order from Chophouse 614 next door and eat there before or after the lounge.
- Drink details — Bottle service and premium alcohol will be available at the bar.