Round of a-paws, please. Whether you’re in need of a drinking paw-tner at a local brewery, hitting the night market, or just dining out, well bone appétit. Get ready to dig into this guide for dog-friendly spots around the 614.
Pro tip: You can use BringFido to find more dog-friendly restaurants, pet-friendly hotels and events, too.
- BrewDog DogTap, 96 Gender Rd. | This Canal Winchester location is complete with a dog-friendly hotel, too. Bonus: All BrewDog locations in Columbus are pet-friendly.
- Endeavor Brewing, 909 W. Fifth Ave. | Bring fido for game night as this brewery features a variety of board games.
- Gemüt Biergarten, 734 Oak St. | Leashed dogs can hang out on the patio at this German-style brewery.
- Hoof Hearted Brewery & Kitchen, 850 N. 4th St. | Dogs are permitted on the patio for brunch, lunch, and dinner at this eccentric Italian Village brewery.
- Land-Grant Brewing Co., 424 W. Town St. | Spend some time with your four-legged best friend at this large beer garden with fire pits and picnic tables.
- Nocterra Brewing Co., 41 Depot St. | This Powell-based brewery loves the outdoors, and dogs too.
- Parsons North Brewing, 685 Parsons Ave. | This brewery features large garage-style doors that open into the dog-friendly patio.
- Saucy Brew Works, 443 W. Third Ave. | Grab a beer on the patio from this microbrewery in the morning, or stop by for a coffee next door at its café with pup cups.
- Seventh Son Brewing Co., 1101 N. 4th St. | Bring your pup to the downstairs patio, which is conveniently near the bar + a rotating cast of food trucks.
- Sideswipe Brewing, 2419 Scioto Harper Dr. | Not only is this brewery dog-friendly, it also offers a wide selection of pinball machines.
- Zaftig Brew Pub, 119 E. Fifth Ave. | Take the dog out with you for a night of craft beers in the Italian Village.
- Graduate Hotel, 750 N. High St. | Even big dogs are allowed at this hotel, however pet fees are applied to your stay.
- Hilton Columbus Downtown, 401 N. High St. | Spend a night in one of the tallest hotels in Ohio with your pup.
- Hilton Columbus Easton, 3900 Chagrin Dr. | Both dogs and cats are allowed at this pet-friendly hotel.
- Moxy Columbus Short North, 808 N. High St. | Swing by the front desk on your first night to snag a free drink — and maybe bring a treat for your pup, too.
- Le Meridien Columbus, The Joseph | 620 N. High St. | Pets up to 40 lbs are allowed with no additional fee, and there’s a nearby park for pet potty time.
- Residence Inn Columbus University Area, 3100 Olentangy River Rd. | Bring the family dog on your next visit to your child at The Ohio State University.
- Westin Columbus, 310 S. High St. | Guests can bring up to two pets that weigh less than 60 pounds combined + the hotel provides pet beds and bowls.
🐾 Parks + trails
- Alum Creek State Park, 3615 S. Old State Rd. | This state park boasts a large dog park + walking trails through nature.
- Goodale Park, 120 W. Goodale St. | This park is a favorite for dog walkers in the Short North.
- Schiller Park, 1069 Jaeger St. | Take a stroll with fido through this German Village park.
- The Scioto Mile, 223 Civic Center Dr. | Walk along sidewalks near the Scioto River downtown.
- Scioto Audubon Metro Park, 400 W. Whittier St. | Walk alongStroll through nature trails, or bring your pup to the dog park with various ramps and runways.
- Quarry Trails Metro Park, 2600 Dublin Rd. | Go chasing waterfalls with your dog — we won’t tell TLC.
- Arepazo, 515 S. High St. | Leashed + well-behaved dogs are permitted on the patio.
- Gresso’s, 961 S. High St. | Snack on some pizza or loaded waffle fries on a spacious pet-friendly patio.
- The DK Diner, 1715 W. Third Ave. | Grab a breakfast on DK’s patio with your pup, or pick up a donut to-go.
- Northstar Easton, 4015 Townsfair Way | Pets are also permitted at the Beechwold location at 4241 N. High St.
- Oddfellows Liquor Bar, 1038 N. High St. | This Short North bar is home to a Late Night Slice on its patio, which is dog-friendly.
- Hofbrauhaus Columbus, 800 Goodale Blvd. | Enjoy a giant pretzel with a German beer while your dog snacks on a treat provided by the restaurant.
- Red Door Tavern, 1736 W. Fifth Ave. | This neighborhood spot has been a favorite since 1964 + is dog-friendly on the patio.
- Sycamore German Village, 262 E. Sycamore St. | This neighborhood favorite is known for hosting pet-friendly events, like costume contests or photoshoots with Santa.
- Mutts & Co., Multiple locations | Find high quality dog food and treats + different service options for grooming.
- Fangs & Fur, 1724 Northwest Blvd. | This local store specializes in raw dog food + has the ability to deliver to select locations.
- Hollywood Feed, Multiple locations | Pick up natural and holistic options for fido at this specialty dog store.
- Petco, Multiple locations | Bring your dog to find its next favorite treat, toy, or bed.
- PetPeople, Multiple locations | Find toys and treats, or use their enclosed dog cleaning areas to avoid the mess at home.