When it comes to Columbus’ shopping scene, we love a good treasure hunt — especially when it’s a bargain.
The malls are always buzzing in CBUS, but these swap meets, flea markets, vintage shops, and curated events are where the true fashionistas build their wardrobe.
Swap meets and flea markets
- South High Drive-in Flea Market, 3050 S. High St. | Consider this your weekly re-up where vendors from across the city + state will flood to sell clothes and shoes. Sellers will also have a wide selection of basically anything — old furniture, children toys, and baseball cards.
- Westland Flea Market, 4170 W. Broad St. | If you are looking for a deal on something, look no further. This market offers everything from head to toe, such as cowboy hats and Jordan sneakers. (Possibly even worn together, creating the first ever “Columbus Cowboy” outfit.)
- Mid-Ohio Swap Meet, 717 E. 17th Ave. | Check out this two-day event that happens multiple times throughout the year. Haggle your way to a good deal and take home clothes, home decor, and even car parts.
Vintage shops and resellers
- Eclectiques Antique Mall, 3265 N. High St. | Get lost in this winding basement that is full of different vendors offering vintage clothes, decor, home goods, and furniture.
- Street 2 Vintage, 796 Parsons Ave. | Browse colorful sweaters, worn-in workwear, and other threads from the 1990s.
- Stash House, 1500 Polaris Pkwy. | This store is located on the upper level near Macy’s and offers a wide variety of clothes from the 1990s-2000s. We love the selection of sportswear, ranging from vintage Buckeye gear to old school WWE graphic T-shirts.
- Flower Child Vintage, 233 E. 5th Ave. | Pick up outfits ranging from the early 60s to the late 90s, plus vintage home decor and furniture.
- Smartypants Vintage, 815 N. High St. | Shop a curated selection of vintage clothes that are more geared towards women.
- The Loop Vintage, 1559 N. 4th St. | Find a wide variety of sports merch, work-wear, and sneakers.
- Uptown Cheapskate, Multiple locations | This donation-based store has four locations and trendy clothes and accessories that are new or lightly worn.
Curated pop-ups and events
- Friendship Flea, 440 W. Broad St. | Stop by Taft’s Brewpourium every second Friday of the month for Franklinton Fridays to find 20+ local vendors. This is often best done with a beer in hand, just saying...
- SoHud Collective, 2519 Summit St. | Find a traveling bus that is open Wednesday-Sunday with vintage items. You can also see it at Franklinton Fridays, too.
- Pop-up Pickers Club, Multiple locations | Check out their Instagram page to find the next location, which is usually in Westerville or Hilliard.
- Columbus Flea, 1101 N. Fourth St. | This seasonal flea market takes over the Seventh Son Brewing Co. parking lot with a curated mix of clothes, jewelry, home decor + locally-made food and drinks.
- Six Ways Market, Multiple locations | Stay tuned for announcements from this regional group that hosts markets featuring 70-80 local vendors. Past locations have included Columbus Brewing Company.
Did we miss your favorite market, shop, or pop-up? Send it our way and we’ll add it to the list.