Fall into October with local brews, live music, and lawn games at the Columbus Fall Brew Fest. We’re here to pour out the details.
Need to know
- When: Sat., Oct. 1 — 2-6 p.m. for early admission (with an extra hour of special beers) and 3-6 p.m. for general admission
- Where: The outfield at Huntington Park
Enjoy 50+ breweries and 150+ beers from Columbus and other cities around Ohio. Some featured brewers will be:
- Fat Head’s Brewery
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing
- Hoof Hearted Brewing
- Great Lakes Brewing Co.
- Erie Beer Company
Be prepared to dance — the scoreboard in the outfield will have a video DJ playing throughout the night. Plus, if you’re feeling competitive, lawn games will also be placed throughout the outfield.
- Food concessions will be available
- This event is 21+ with no children or pets permitted
- Park in the Arena District using this map
- The event will happen rain or shine
- Only clear bags and small purses that follow the approved bag policy will be permitted into the ball park
Three ticket options are available:
- Early admission ticket — $65
- General admission ticket — $50
- Designated driver ticket — $20 + must be paid in cash at the door