Each season, we bring you the freshest ways to have fun in Columbus, and we aren’t letting this one fall through our hands.
From weekend markets to local food and drinks, Clintonville is one of our favorite suburbs to explore in autumn. Here are our best tips, whether you have five minutes or five hours.
- The Clintonville Farmers Market runs on Saturdays from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. until Saturday, Nov. 18 with seasonal produce, deli meats, and fresh coffee selections.
- Spend an Instagrammable afternoon in the Columbus Park of Roses, surrounded by 12,000+ roses.
- Stroll the antique shops along N. High Street. We recommend starting near E. Como Avenue.
- Pick up some new or gently used vinyl at Lost Weekend Records.
- Need a quick meal? Pop into Corner Stone Deli & Café for a wide selection of sandwiches, salads, sushi, and rice bowls.
- Keep your wallet happy and stomach full with a to-go salad from Lucky’s Market.
- Start your day with Nutella pancake balls from Katalina’s — this is non-negotiable.
- Let’s taco ‘bout tacos — specifically the completely customizable ones at Condado.
- Make it a Mediterranean night with kebabs, falafel, and hummus from Lavash Café.
- Try a vegan treat — such as sticky buns — from Pattycake Bakery before they sell out.
- Global Gallery offers vanilla lattes, cold brews, and coffee + we recommend sitting on the patio before it gets too cold.
- Combustion Brewery & Taproom keeps your beers local, delicious, and ice cold + offers to-go options.
- The beer keeps flowing at Derive Brewing Company, conveniently located near Lucky’s Market.
Want more neighborhood ideas? Make the most of a warm day using our Dublin guide.