Table of Contents
It seems like cranes are always up to something in Columbus lately — or maybe that’s just what these recent development details are telling us. Take a look at some of the biggest updates and projects that were announced this month.
- Upper Arlington City Council discussed parking updates to the new Community Center that is slated for construction next month. Plus, check out this recap of Febraury’s meeting.
- A former Bob Evans on Riverside Drive will become a school for swimming lessons with hopes to open by the end of the year.
- Central Insurance plans to move into a 48,000+ sqft space at Dublin’s Bridge Park this winter.
- Wright-Patt Credit Union opened a new branch this week in Canal Winchester + hopes to open another later this year in Gahanna.
- Discover broke ground on a $16 million customer care center in Whitehall + aims to open in 2024.
- Central Ohio Primary Care broke ground in Reynoldsburg on the second largest medical campus in the Columbus region, totaling $19 million + 62,000 sqft.
- New Albany Co. continues to grow its land bank after adding 100+ acres of land in Johnstown this year.
- M/I Homes, a Columbus-based developer, is building 500+ new single-family homes just outside of the city near the Olentangy Local Schools District.
- Terra Alta LLC., Columbus-based home builders affiliated with Romanelli & Hughes, proposed 86 new single-family homes on 470+ acres of land in Delaware.
- A solar panel manufacturing company will build a 1.1 million sqft factory in Pataskala that will eventually employ 850 people.
Looking to dive into more developments? Check out our guide to 40+ new and coming-soon businesses in Columbus that was just updated this month.