If summer coming to an end also means your lease is up, don’t stress. Similar to our previous Grandview apartments roundup, today we’re giving you the lowdown on four downtown apartments available for rent.
Highpoint on Columbus Commons, 190 S. High St.
- In addition to being steps away from the Columbus Commons, enjoy community amenities like a pool, fitness center, outdoor grills, sundeck, and on-site retail.
- Studio, one + two-bedroom units, and penthouse suites are available.
- Pro tip: This complex is an award winner for being one of the nation’s top properties based on online reputation.
Leveque Apartments, 50 W. Broad St.
- Take in the skyline views and enjoy an on-site restaurant and bar and energy efficient appliances at this complex adjacent to the Palace Theatre.
- A wide range of floor plans for one and two-bedroom apartments are available.
- Pro tip: Residents receive discounted hotel rooms at Hotel Leveque.
The Nicholas, 12 W. Gay St.
- Not only is the apartment in the heart of downtown, but it also boasts amenities like a yoga studio, rooftop pool and fire pits, 24/7 fitness studio, and a Starbucks machine in the lobby.
- Check out a variety of floor plans for studio, one, two, and three-bedroom units.
- Pro tip: This apartment is very dog friendly and has a “Paw Spa” and “Bark Park” available.
Industry Columbus, 230 E. Long St.