Cameron Mitchell started his restaurant company in Columbus in 1993 and now has locations all across the country. Here are details on some of CBUS’ top spots as Cameron Mitchell Restaurants celebrates 30 years of business and soon-to-be 100 restaurants.
Cameron’s first restaurant in the city was simply named Cameron’s American Bistro, and it still is alive in Worthington. He has since crafted restaurants featuring a variety of cuisines and styles, including:
- Asian — Molly Woo’s Asian Bistro
- Seafood — Mitchell’s Ocean Club + Del Mar
- Steakhouses — The Avenue
- Italian — Martini + Marcella’s
- Mexican — El Segundo
- American — Cap City + The Guild House
- Rooftops — Budd Dairy Food Hall + Lincoln Social
Bonus: Gift cards can be used at any CMR location.
Whether you’re planning a wedding, birthday party, or corporate gathering, Cameron Mitchell Premier Events can assist with catering. Its venues include:
Two restaurants are currently in the works in CBUS:
- Valentina’s, an Italian concept, is expected to open this summer at 6265 Riverside Dr. at Bridge Park in Dublin. The restaurant is currently hiring.
- Cento Italiano, another Italian eatery, will also open this summer at 595 S. 3rd St. as Cameron Mitchell’s first German Village restaurant. Job openings have been posted.
What is your favorite Cameron Mitchell restaurant, and what do you think makes it so great? Let us know.