Table of Contents
We’re officially one week away from Halloween, and if you’re still trying to finalize plans + get in the spooky spirit, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re feeling crafty 🎃
- Halloween Cake & Cocktails | Wed., Oct. 26 | 7-9:30 p.m. | Standard Hall, 1100 N. High St. | $45 | Tickets include a free drink, a six-inch cake + decorating materials for a seasonal design.
- Townhall Short North Family Pumpkin Carving | Wed., Oct. 26 | 6-8:30 p.m. | Townhall Short North, 792 N. High St. | $10 | All pumpkins and tools for carving are provided at this family-friendly event with the full food and drink menu available.
- Pumpkin Painting | Wed., Oct. 26 | 6-8 p.m. | The Dry Mill, 79 S. 4th St. | $5 | The pumpkins and art supplies for painting will be available to kids of all ages.
No costume? No problem 👻
- October Beer Tasting | Thurs., Oct. 27 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. | The Barn, 5451 Edwards Farms Rd. | $22 | Sample five seasonal Rhinegeist beers.
- Halloween Movie Night — Double Feature | Mon., Oct. 31 | 6 p.m. | Forty Deuce, 3959 Brighton Rose Square | Free | Reserve a seat for showings of “Hocus Pocus” and “Sinister.”
Ready to party 🤡
- Orange Soda Halloween Edition | Fri., Oct. 28 | 10 p.m. | Skully’s Music Diner, 1151 N. High St. | $15+ | Dress up for a night of 2000s hip-hop and R&B music.
- Spooky Halloween Bar Crawl | Sat., Oct. 29 | 2-8 p.m. | Callahan’s, 520 Park St. | $10+ | Tickets include free admission to participating bars in the crawl, two free drinks, drink specials, and a costume contest.
- Halloween Bar Crawl | Sat., Oct. 29 | 4-10 p.m. | Bernards Tavern, 630 N. High St. | $20+ | Enjoy two free drinks, a $1,000 costume contest prize, and specials at downtown bars.