Table of Contents
December has arrived + there’s no better time to try your hand at holiday crafts. From dessert decorating to painting a winter wonderland — we have local activities to get you in the holiday spirit.
Festive florals 🌹
- Holiday Centerpiece: Floral Design Class | Monday, Dec. 19 | 6:30-8 p.m. | BrewDog Canal Winchester, 96 Gender Rd. | $60 | Craft a floral arrangement with hydrangea, roses, pine cones, and pomegranate.
- Holiday Wreath Making Party | Wednesday, Dec. 7 | 6-8 p.m. | Mojica Family Farm, 7822 Morris Rd. | $75 | Make a wreath with fresh greens, eucalyptus, pine cones, brass bells, and ribbon. Plus, enjoy charcuterie, drinks, and meet animals on the farm.
Decorate your dessert 🍰
- Holiday Cake & Cocktails | Wednesday, Dec. 21 | 7-10 p.m. | Standard Hall, 1100 N. High St. | $45-$65 | Tickets include a drink, 6-inch cake, and decorating materials.
- Ornament Cake Pops | Thursday, Dec. 15 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Our CupCakery, 54 S. High St. | $59 | Learn four winter-themed designs on 10 cake pops.
Seasonal sip and paints 🎨
- Guided Canvas Paintings | Daily | Times vary | Pinot’s Palette, 691 N. High St. | $37-$39 | Paint a Hanukkah gnome, winter snowfall, snowman + more seasonal favorites with the step-by-step guidance of a professional.
- Snowman Canvas Painting | Thursday, Dec. 15 | 7-9 p.m. | Studio 614, 2487 Summit St. | $37 | The snowman will be sketched out for beginners to paint + the class is BYOB.
Create a candle 🕯️
- Lights & Flights | Wednesday, Dec. 14 | 5-7 p.m. | Penn & Beech Candle Co. 646 High St. | $35 | Choose from 100+ fragrances and seasonal scents to pour your own 8 oz candle + enjoy a $15 wine voucher next door at House Wine.
- Pour & Sip | Dates vary | Times vary | The Small Batch Candle Company, 5761 Westbourne Ave. | $40 | Pour a candle using repurposed liquor and wine bottles + BYOB.