Earlier this week, we reported Mount Carmel’s new expansion in Dublin was set to start soon this year. And by soon, we meant Monday.
The local hospital officially broke ground on Monday, March 13 + today we are digging up some fast facts you need to know:
- The new hospital will be on Sawmill Road + Emerald Parkway with easy access to I-270
- The project will cost $250 million
- The project is estimated to finish in 2025
- The total footprint of the hospital is 240,000+ sqft and will occupy 35-acres of land
- Officials estimate this will bring 200 new healthcare jobs to Dublin as well as 700 construction jobs during the build