Looking to relocate to Powell? We don’t blame you. The fast-growing suburb located about 15 miles north of Columbus is home to top dining spots and landmarks of central Ohio, including the Columbus Zoo and local metro parks.
If you’re positive about Powell, browse these four apartments available for rent:
Liberty Grand Communities, 6650 Liberty Grand Blvd.
This complex offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom garden and townhome units with attached garages. It also features:
- A heated, resort-style pool and lap pool
- Outdoor activities like a fishing pier, putting green, walking paths, playground, and pickleball
- A dog park and community garden
- A yoga room and game room
Nolan Reserve, 8891 Moreland St.
Find one-, two-, and three-bedroom luxury suites, plus the following amenities:
- A Vegas-style pool
- Outdoor games like cornhole and bocce ball
- An outdoor kitchen and fire pit
- A 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight machines
Cortland Powell, 3400 Club Way Ct.
One-, two-, and three-bedroom units have private patios and balconies. Residents can also enjoy:
- A leash-free bark park
- A heated, resort-style pool with a sundeck
- Pickleball and bocce ball courts
- A game room with billiards
Liberty Summit Apartments, 7325 Liberty Summit Dr.
Browse one-, two-, and three-bedroom garden and townhome units with attached garages. Other amenities include:
- An outdoor barbecue and gazebo area
- A 6,000-sqft clubhouse with free WiFi and a conference room
- A heated, resort-style pool
- A 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment