Whether you know Westerville as the birthplace of Prohibition, the home of Otterbein University, or a northeastern suburb of CBUS — it makes a great place to call home. Here are five Westerville apartments available for rent if you’re looking to move to the area.
The Ravines At Westar, 799 Warwick Dr.
The one-, two-, and three-bedroom townhomes boast options for garages and basements. Other features include:
- A heated saltwater pool
- A dog park and pet-bathing boutique
- A fitness center, tanning room, and yoga area
- Billiards and theater rooms
- Electric car charging stations
Kenyon Square Apartments, 9220 Worthington Rd.
Choose from one- or two-bedroom units, with community amenities like:
- A rooftop patio with billiards
- A resort-style pool and rooftop sundeck
- Work-from-home spaces and a complimentary coffee bar
- A movie theater with surround sound
- A 24-hour fitness studio with free weights
Timbers, 277 Bend Blvd.
Find studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans, plus enjoy the following amenities:
- A full-sized outdoor volleyball court
- A covered grilling area with picnic tables
- A heated pool and outdoor fire pit
- A clubhouse with billiards and a movie theater
- A pond and walking trails
Silvertree at Little Turtle, 5350 Silverthorne Rd.
Studio, one-, or two-bedroom floor plans are available. This complex also offers:
- A pool with lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Close proximity to public parks and shopping
- Free guest parking
- A dog park and free pet treats
- Scenic outdoor landscaping
Kensington Grove Apartments, 1135-1263 Whitney Ln.
Floor plans include one- and two-bedroom units with townhome or ranch-style options. Plus, find:
- Free gym memberships to Fitness 19
- Wood-burning fireplaces in select units
- A close-knit community with only with only 76 apartment homes
- An outdoor pool
- Social and networking events