Table of Contents
When it comes to food, we’ve dished out superlatives on pizza, sushi, ice cream, and mac and cheese. But this time, we asked, and you answered. Per reader requests, we’re here to serve up salad superlatives at five local spots.
🥗 Mediterranean salad
- Brassica — which has locations in the Short North, Bexley, Upper Arlington, and Easton — is similar to Chipotle’s ordering style but with Mediterranean food. Start with greens and grains and add toppings like falafel, hummus, marinated eggplant, and tahini dressing.
🥗 Chopped salad
- CHOP5 Salad Kitchen, located at Polaris, has a variety of signature options on the menu such as buffalo chicken, southwest chipotle, and Asian chopped salads. The best part? All the salads are chopped to perfection right in front of you.
🥗 Pair it with soup
- If you like to pair your salad with a soup to complete your meal, Zoup! Eatery is a great choice. With six locations across Columbus, the menu is filled with salads like chicken and bacon cobb or sweet Thai chicken. A variety of soups are also available like broccoli cheddar, tomato, and chicken pot pie.
🥗 Build your own
- At Market 65 Local Eatery downtown, all your bases will be covered when it comes to building your own salad. Choose from a menu of five different greens, countless veggies, nuts, and proteins, and finish it off with the option of 16 different dressings including sweet and spicy jalapeño sauce, or caramel apple vinaigrette.
🥗 Taco salad
- We’re sure you’ve heard the hype surrounding tacos at Condado Tacos, but did you know that you can customize a bowl + build a taco salad? With kale as a base, you can add protein like chicken, steak, or ground beef. Then choose from toppings like fajita peppers and pickled red onions, and finish it with a selection of salsas + sauces.