Table of Contents
Thanksgiving Day is just weeks away, and whether you’re looking for a chef-made buffet or pre-made carryout meals— we’ve got the details + you can thank us later.
For dine-in 🍽️
Not up for cooking? No problem. Many local restaurants will have special Thanksgiving Day menus and buffets like:
- Matt the Miller’s Tavern — Reserve a spot for the buffet which has pork and turkey carving stations, potatoes, casseroles, and dessert.
- Lindey’s — Entrees like turkey, sea bass, filet, salmon, and seafood pasta will be available as well as sides like sweet potatoes, green bean casseroles, and herb brioche stuffing.
- The Keep Kitchen & Liquor Bar — Step inside Hotel Leveque for a buffet from 1-6 p.m. with carving stations and seafood towers + kids under five eat for free.
For takeout 🦃
Host without the stress of cooking with pre-made carryout meals at these spots:
- 101 Beer Kitchen — Order a Thanksgiving meal that feeds eight for $350 by midnight on Friday, Nov. 18.
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants — Complete the online request form for fully-cooked meals with heating instructions that feed 10 for $395.
- The Refectory Restaurant — Order a four-course dinner for two by Tuesday, Nov. 15.
For pies and dessert 🥧
If you’re occu-pied with dinner, leave the desserts up to these experts:
- Dough Mama — Pick your seasonal pies, packaged goods, or pastries by Friday, Nov. 18.
- Chocolate Café — Place a pre-order for pies, cookies, cupcakes, or rolls by Sunday, Nov. 20.
- Mrs. Goodman’s Baking Co. — Choose fruit pies, seasonal desserts, cakes, and cookies with festive designs. Orders must be made 48-hours in advance.
Bonus: If you’re more interested in turkey trots than eating turkey, check out these local races: