Table of Contents
Whether you’re trying out Dry January or you just prefer the non-alcoholic flavors, we have 11 local spots serving up dry drinks.
🍺 N/A beer
- BrewDog — Try the Elvis AF + Hazy AF, both alcohol-free versions of popular BrewDog beers, and enjoy free refills at all locations in Columbus this month.
- Land-Grant Brewing Co. — Get your hands on a can of Hazy Wave, a hazy non-alcoholic IPA, or the Cerveza Atlantic, a N/A Mexican beer, both made by Athletic Brewing Co.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing — Sip back a Happy Soul CBD Cider with notes of apple, grape, and lavender.
- Studio 35 Cinema & Drafthouse — Grab some popcorn and pair it with a Rambling House soda, an Untitled Art N/A beer, or a CBD sparkling water.
🍹 N/A mixed drinks
- Natalie’s Grandview — Reader Valerie J. suggests this local music spot, which has three mocktails available for $5 during happy hour on Wednesday-Sunday from 5-7 p.m.
- W*nder — Make your own CBD cocktail at home with this recipe from W*nder, which is located in the Short North.
- Strongwater Food & Spirits — No need to leave the negroni behind this month — we recommend this stunning N/A version.
- High Bank Distillery Co. — Find four different mocktail options like the Berry Burlesque made with blackberry puree, demerara, mint, and fresh lime.
- Watershed Distillery — The “N/A” logo in the cocktail menu shows the numerous drinks that can be made alcohol-free, with each page themed after a different region of the world.
- Getaway Brewing — Try the Who’s Driving made with cherry, lime, honey, and mint + the option of adding Erth CBD oil.
- Local Cantina — Keep it extra local by getting the Tiny Tina’s Wonderland N/A which is made with Pineapple Simple Times + Seedlip Grove 42, an alcohol-free spirit.