Table of Contents
We had to give Stories on High a try, and as the tallest rooftop bar in the city, it surely didn’t disappoint.
🏙️ Tips and tricks
- Reservations are highly recommended — the chef told us the restaurant has been at maximum capacity since opening — and those can be booked here.
- Valet parking is available at the Hilton Downtown.
- To get to the rooftop, you must go downstairs to the host at FYR + they can get you up to the 28th floor.
- If you don’t have a reservation, you can put your name in with the host at FYR and have a drink there until your table is ready.
🍸 Our experience
- The views were amazing with large windows surrounding the entire restaurant.
- We had to try the Cat Power cocktail, which comes with candy and cat ears to keep.
- The menu has small bites + we sampled delicious desserts like the “Good Fortune” — a raspberry cheesecake.