Fall is almost here, which means cooler weather, falling leaves, and of course, pumpkin flavors. Whether you’re looking for pumpkin-infused alcohol, dessert, or lattes — we’ve got you covered.
- Porter’s Coffee House and Bakery’s pumpkin vanilla cookie crumble pairs nicely with the Cinderella latte.
- Patty Cake Bakery’s pumpkin whoopie pie is the perfect fall sweet treat. Or try the pumpkin walnut muffin, which is dubbed the “healthiest” muffin made with pumpkin cake + features a whole grain exterior and a spice filling.
- Nocterra Brewing Co.'s Foliage Finder is a pumpkin spice ale made with vanilla, squash, pumpkin, and spices.
- Seventh Son Brewing’s Decorative Gourd is made with butternut squash and spices.
- Simply Rolled Ice Cream’s pumpkin pie roll blends a vanilla ice cream base with a slice of pumpkin pie + a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream’s Sweet Potato Marshmallow Brûlée is mixed with flavors of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- The Roosevelt Coffehouse’s housemade pumpkin spice can be added to any drink, including seasonal options like the cinnamon roll cappuccino and S’mortado.
- Stauf’s and Cup O Joe’s pumpkin chai tea is crafted and mixed with sweet chai and your choice of dairy or nondairy.
Didn’t see your favorite fall treat? Let us know how you indulge in local pumpkin flavors so we can pass it along.