Fall is here — which means cooler weather, falling leaves, and of course, pumpkin flavors. Whether you’re looking for pumpkin-infused alcohol, dessert, or lattes — we’ve got you covered.
🥧 Pumpkin desserts
- Porter’s Coffee House and Bakery’s Pumpkin Cake Crumble Cheesecake — This seasonal dessert comes highly recommended from our reader Jennifer S. + she pairs it with the Cinderella Pumpkin Latte.
- Patty Cake Bakery’s Pumpkin Whoopie Pie + Pumpkin Walnut Muffin — The whoopie pie has a whole grain exterior and a spice filling + the muffin is dubbed their “healthiest” muffin made with pumpkin cake.
🍺 Pumpkin alcohol
- Nocterra Brewing Co.'s Pumpkin Spiced Ale — This pumpkin beer is made with butternut squash, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
- Lincoln Social’s Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini — The rooftop bar’s traditional espresso martini is revamped for fall with pumpkin purée, vanilla simple syrup, and fall spices — thanks for the tip from our reader, Hannah S.
🍦 Pumpkin ice cream
- Simply Rolled Ice Cream’s Pumpkin Pie Roll — This seasonal treat has a vanilla ice cream base with a slice of pumpkin pie mixed in + a sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream’s Pumpkin Cake Roll — The pumpkin ice cream base is mixed with spiced sweet cream cheese and cake.
☕ Pumpkin lattes
- The Roosevelt Coffehouse’s Pumpkin Latte — Other seasonal drinks include the Cinnamon Roll Cappuccino, Chaider, and S’mortado.
- Bottoms Up Coffee’s Pumpkin Spice Rainy Day — The classic Rainy Day drink, which has a cotton candy cloud, has pumpkin spice added to the house blend.
Didn’t see your favorite fall treat? Let us know how you indulge in local pumpkin flavors so we can pass it along.