Table of Contents
Your nightlife experience doesn’t have to cool down just because the weather does. From holiday bar pop-ups to insulated igloos, we have some spots where you can heat things up this winter.
Dine in an igloo
We shared about our night in VASO’s igloos, but did you know other spots in Columbus have igloo experiences as well?
- Lumin Sky Bar has reservable igloos on the 8th floor of the AC Hotel downtown, with beautiful skyline views of the city.
- Land-Grant Brewing Co. has igloos in the “Wintergarden,” which is the transformed beer garden that also has brewing curling and fire pits.
- Beeline Bar at Easton has “Egloos,” on the patio, which are reservable and similar to other igloo experiences.
- Bonus: Understory now has a heated tent on the patio for the winter that can seat 50 people.
Try the ultimate holiday bar
Miracle is back at The Citizens Trust downtown and operates as a Christmas-themed pop-up bar with over-the-top holiday decor. Here are some of the Instagrammable, festive drinks you can try:
- Naughty and nice shots — enjoy rum, peppermint tea, and chocolate if you’re on the nice list + bourbon and cinnamon if you’re getting coal in your stocking.
- Elfing Around — made with prosecco, gin, mulled wine reduction, grapefruit shrub + orange and aromatic bitters.
- Santa’s Little Helper — made with gin, spiced caraway syrup, eucalyptus, sage, lime, and seltzer.
Pro tip: Don’t forget restaurants like Townhall, Lincoln Social Rooftop, and Goodale Station have outdoor fire pits to keep you warm while you dine.